Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Introduction

THANKS YOU MOZILLA !!!
My heartiest thanks to Mozilla foundation for accepting me as a member of their community.Being a Firefox Student Ambassador,i'm excited to take extra responsibilities and play a role of Regional Marketing Ambassador.


                     Introducing Mozilla through a video downloaded from official website

WITH HANDS IN HANDS...
Mozilla foundation focusses on the betterment of web and works to make it available to those who have less resourses as it believes that web is for everyone irrespective of caste,creed or designation.These motto are inspiring a lot and hence we are grown to millions and moving towards to BILLIONS.Its my firm belief that the mozilla mission will be a huge success and will be a milestone to the new generation who will experince a better web which is more secure and has no  cost.Priviledges lies with the users too so that they can make it from better to best.

I'm not alone.Its mozilla with me,its you with me 
BEING RMA-
THANKS YOU MOZILLA!! for accepting me as a Regional Marketing Ambassador.I'm working hard to finish my monthly responsibilities.With that view, it was my pleasure to introduce Mozilla foundation in my city Meerut.I met a number of developers who are excited to work for Mozilla.
                                        Its me but the light does not seems to be in a good mood

FIREFOX CLUBS     (Y)
Introduction of firefox clubs was the most interesting thing that was experienced by me(judged through their applauses and hootings :)) We've got a club registered in Meerut Institute Of Engineering and technology as <rangers141miet>, Meerut.Thanks you Sudhanshu Shekher Tiwari who is a man with awesome personality and holds all the essentials of a leader.He accepted the responsibility of building and growing our community.This is the first active club presently in Meerut.


PRESENTATION+CONTEST!!
Before the formation of the club, being the only fsa present in the region.It is my responsibility to introduce Mozilla firefox, OS and other open source products.Now we have a sufficiently countable FSA's who are pledged and devotional towards Mozilla Foundation and are helping me to spread Mozilla.
Since, it was the first time in my city Mozilla was being introduced by me.So, to gain attention we had organised a contest JUGGLE UP(a msg. event where the fastest one will be the winner!!)During the contest we INTRODUCED MOZILLA and we were surprised to see the interests of the people.They started shouting their names to get themselves registered for the community.I immediately made the links public and controlled the situation.After that we had a prize distribution ceremony where the top three winners got cash prizes!!!
             Typing messages and the partners are really making it fast to win cash prizes!!
SPECIAL THANKS:
I'm greatful to the administration of M.I.E.T Meerut without whose cooperation the presentation was impossible
I'm Thankful to Shashank Pandey  < https://www.facebook.com/shashank.pandey.1650>  , a professional blog writer and now an active FSA and a software developer                                          Wasi-ur-Rehman,   < https://www.facebook.com/wasi.rehman > a man who believes in hardworking and is now happy to be a part if mozilla community.
Last but not least, all the other volunteers and the staff who had really done a great job.
BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL !!!
                                              FSA Shashank Pandey along with his collegues


.................(SPONSORS)........ 
Since to organize any event, we need monetory contributions too.Its our pleasure enough to work with:
Jhankar Beats, begum bridge opp bhopal nursing home,  Meerut
Contact info: 
9891414441
(THANKS YOU)



No comments:

Post a Comment